- Precision made from 416R rifle grade steel
- Hand polished bore and feed ramps
- Precision crown, chamber, and gas port
- Button rifled with 1/10 Twist - 5/8x24 TPI
- Will most efficiently stabilize 147-220 grain bullets
- Chamber: .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Feed Ramps: M4 style
- Finish: bead blasted stainless steel
- Gas Block Seat: .750" Diameter by .920" Length - (Dimpled)
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Length: 16"
- Rifling: 1:10, RH, Six Groove, Precision Button Rifling
- Weight: 36.29 oz.
The Wilson Combat Match Grade .308 Recon Tactical 16" Fluted Barrel is made to very exacting tolerances to preform exceptionally well under almost any condition. Whether you want to build a precision rifle or a lightweight hunting rifle this barrel will get the job done. As with any of Wilson's products, time has been taken to refine the details that make a difference. The bore and feed ramps have been polished by a professional. The crown, chamber, and gas port have all been machined to perfection. The vast majority of projectiles will be stabilized by the 1/10 twist rate, thus why Wilson and so many other manufactures choose it.
Note-Wilson Combat .308 barrels are 100% compatible with any direct impingement, DPMS style SR-25/LR-308 style rifles. These barrels can also be used in “Armalite pattern” AR-10 .308 rifles but you must use a “DPMS” style bolt. The barrels are not compatible with DPMS G-2 rifles. If you are uncertain what pattern your receiver or rifle is, please consult with the manufacturer.
For more info, visit Wilson Combat