- Used in most billet uppers with a closed back end of the rod hole
- Includes black spring
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum
- Type III hard coat anodized
- Corrosion resistant
- Rod weighs approx. 1/3 the weight of a standard mil-spec version
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the united states of America
- Weight: 2.2 grams
V SEVEN's lightweight, aluminum port door rod is an upgrade to the ultra-light V SEVEN port door.
Note: To be used on billet upper receivers with a blind hole.
For more info, visit V SEVEN