- AR15 & AR10 Lower Receiver Parts
- Stocks / Braces
- Rifle Stocks
- Maxim Defense CQB Stock (Gen 2) FDE
- Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Finish
Compatible with standard bolt carrier groups
Black nitride steel guide rods & two QD sling points
- Shorter version of JP silent captured spring included (Gen. 2)
- Extended Cheek Weld for comfort
- Easily installs on mil-spec & most billet AR15 lowers
- Interchangeable butt-stock assemblies
- Housing constructed from 7075 aluminium
- Knurled collapse button & textured butt plate
- 4 total positions of adjustment
- 5.375” closed
- 6.875”1st position
- 8.375” 2nd position
- 10”fully extended
- Stock weight: 15.3 oz.
- Buffer assembly: 4.5 oz.
- Buffer tube weight: 2.7 oz.
Many other stocks similar to the Maxim Defense CQB stock require a completely different bolt carrier group rather than being compatible with the market standard. However, the Maxim stock does not require a special BCG and you can break your rifle down normally because of the included JP captured spring. This stock adds less than 5 1/2 inches to your rifle when fully collapsed, but when fully extended the length of this assembly is the same as an extended carbine stock. The guide rods of this product are black nitride treated which has worked exceptionally well on pistol slides, and barrels by lowering the coefficient of friction and case hardening the steel that is treated. With four different length of pull options this stock works well for any different need that you may have. The well thought out extended cheek rest allows for a comfortable cheek placement at any length. Maxim Defense decided to texture this butt plate, which is very important in certain circumstances in regards to stability. Installation of the Maxim Defense stock is very straight forward and frustration free. Two QD attachment points are machined into this stock on either side making it truly ambidextrous. Weighing in at 18.59 oz., this is a great option for anyone who wants to keep the overall length of their AR-15 down to a minimum.
For more info, visit Maxim Defense