- AR15 & AR10 Lower Receiver Parts
- Maxim Defense CQB Collapsing Brace (9mm JP Spring)
- Gen 2 version with steel captured buffer slider
- Black anodized
- Includes shortened JP SCS 9mm unit
- Classified as a pistol brace, not a rifle stock
- Built in QD sling mounts
- Four different positions
- 5.375” closed
- 6.875” 1st position
- 8.375” 2nd position
- 10” fully extended
- Brace weight: 15.6 oz.
- Buffer assembly: 7.0 oz.
- Buffer tube weight: 2.7 oz.
The Maxim Defense CQB Collapsing Arm Brace is one of the most comfortable braces on the market for how compact it is. This brace includes a set screw so you can set your length of pull where you want to. The buffer is a shortened version of JP's Silent Captured Spring. This buffer system is specifically made to work very well with 9mm bolts. There are built in QD sling points, one on either side. You have four different length of pull options to choose from, making this a versatile arm brace for any AR15 pistol.
For more info, visit Maxim Defense