- Does not includes weight masses
- Does not include wave springs
- Made from Solution Heat Treated and Aged, Grade 5 Titanium
- 6Al-4V STA Titanium
- IonBond’s Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC)
- Nickel Boron key with Belleville washers (no staking required)
- Nickel Boron cam-pin
- Dead Blow sphere weight Cage
- Bolt is 9310 SS with Nickel Boron coating
- Extractor is Manganese Phosphate coated
- Carrier & key weight: 3.98 oz.
- BCG weight: 6.10 oz.
- BCG w/ Tungsten weight & springs: 8.25 oz.
The Master of Arms Nyx Titanium BCG is the perfect variable mass shooting solution for any competitor. The carrier is made from heat treated and aged 6AL4V Titanium. All machining is done after the heat treating process to ensure maximum durability. The BCG is DLC coated to be very resistant to wear and outlast the raw material. The bolt, gas key and cam pin are all nickel boron coated, this reduces friction, adds durability and makes maintenance a much easier task. If you're looking for a lightweight, premium carrier, the NYX will fit the bill.
If you're looking to take advantage of the weights and wave springs, then a whole new window of options opens up, from shooting suppressed to competing on the clock. Since the wave spring will compress and extend, recoil can take place over a greater deal of time, spreading the weight impacts out in the action. This is called the dead blow hammer effect, during recoil the ball will move forward and then rearward. From the factory this carrier does not come with any masses. We have the "Ball Sack" from MoA, which includes 3 different weights and a set of wave springs.
For more info, visit MOA