- Less chamber pressure at bolt-unlock
- Easier extraction extends lifespan on critical parts
- Reduced bearing surface for less drag & self-cleaning
- Fixes over-gas problems in carbine length 16" & 14.5" rifles
- Gas port directs excess gasses forward
- Improved cam pin path for greater dwell time
The LMT L7Q3A M16 Enhanced Bolt Carrier has an enhanced cam path which allows for your gun to have less barrel pressure and a greater dwell time. This improvement also makes for ease of extraction which is very important when it comes to AR platform rifles. The L7Q3A is a full auto carrier, meaning that it has a greater mass over an AR-15 style of carrier and provisions for an auto-sear. Bearing surfaces have been reduced to help minimize drag and help self-clean with use. The side gas ports that LMT machines into this carrier will allow for some unwanted blow-back gases to be directed away from the face of the shooter. All of these well thought out features make for a great product to add to any duty use rifle, especially with a suppressor.
For more info, visit LMT