- Works with AR10's with collapsible stocks
- Reduces felt recoil by 20-30%
- Replaces 3.25 inch buffers
- Designed for .308/7.62
- Works with Armalite, LMT, Sig Sauer, Noveske and LWRCI
- Made from high strength 17-4 stainless
- Warranted for 10 years or 1 million rounds
- Length: 3.25 in.
The KynShot Hydraulic AR10 Carbine Buffer extents recoil impulse over a greater period of time by slowing down the BCG. Because of this, the impulse that you will feel is reduced somewhere in the realm of 20-30%. This part is made specifically for .308 buffer tubes that accept collapsible stocks. This is due to the fact that they are 3/4 of an inch longer than an AR15 buffer tube. This part is made from heat treated and high strength 17-4 stainless steel. Whether you are LE, a competitor, or hunter the KynShot buffer is certain to give you an edge.
If you need a AR-15 buffer click here
For more info, visit KynShot