- DLC Finish
- Hammer-Forged Precision Barrel
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Removable Side Panels on Front Sight
- Single & Double Action Trigger
- Jim Wilson Grip
- Integrated Picatinny Rail in the Frame
- Cylinder Release Classic Back Left
- Barrel Housing w/ Integrated Picatinny Rail for Scope/Red Dot Mount
- Ventilated Barrel Housing for Faster Cooling
- Easy Reload Through Wide-Swinging Cylinder
- Modern, Slim Design
- Cylinder Including Moonclip Cut
- Finish: DLC Coated
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Weight Empty: 3.15 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 6” Also available in 4"
- Overall Length: 11.65”
- Width: 1.72”
- Height: 6.38”
- Cylinder Capacity: 8
- Barrel : 416R
The Korth NXS revolver builds upon the popularity of its .357 Magnum predecessor, the Korth Ranger. This new .357 Magnum brings an 8-shot cylinder to the table for the first time. The cylinder of the NXS includes a cut to accommodate Moonclips for unmatched reloading speeds. The NXS comes with a 6” hammer-forged precision barrel with Picatinny rails on top and bottom for mounting optics or a light. The NXS features a ventilated barrel housing for faster cooling and the DLC finish makes the NXS as durable as is it beautiful. The fully adjustable rear sight comes standard while the front sight features removable side panels to offer shooters the ability to customize their sights for any situation. The NXS offers a changeable cylinder to a 9mm Luger which also features a Moonclip cut. If you'd like to have this option, we can send it back to NHC for the 9mm cylinder install.