- AR15 & AR10 Lower Receiver Parts
- JP Silent Captured Spring Tungsten Weights
- Choose between Gen 1 or Gen 2 Tungsten weights above
- Adds mass when compared to standard steel weight
- Aids in weight distribution if your rifle is front heavy
- Slows down bolt carrier group when shooting suppressed
Weight: 1.6 oz.
For whatever reason you may need to add mass to your silent captured spring, tungsten weights are option for you. Tungsten has a density of 0.70 (lb/in.3) as opposed to stainless steel with a density of 0.28-0.29 (lb/in.3). Adding rearward mass to your rifle helps for overall control-ability especially when you already have accessories that are contributing to a front heavy rifle. For anyone who ever plans on shooting suppressed, or with non adjustable gas blocks/carriers this is a great way to slow your system down.
** The mass sliders of the first generation SCS are black while the GEN 2 sliders are bronze. **
For more info, visit JP Enterprises