- AR15 Pistol Caliber Parts
- JP Enhanced Silent Spring - 9mm (5H2)
- New Enhanced "5H2" model
- Smaller backstop allows for a 5th weight
- Reduced stroke length when used with JP 9mm bolt
- Greater mass than most 9mm buffer systems
- Same mass as the standard 9mm captured spring
- Reduces bolt bounce and felt recoil
- Quieter, smoother operation
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
JP's 9mm 5H2 Silent Captured spring will increase the reliability of your pistol caliber carbine, allow for more weight tuning options and speed up accurate second shots. The extra mass in the free float buffer weights helps the blowback style action operate smoothly and consistently. This effect is known as the "dead blow hammer effect", meaning that the weight transfer is spread out over time, smoothing out the reciprocating mass bottoming out and closing. It will also help to reduce the stroke length of your operating system, especially when used with the JP 9mm bolt. Another great benefit of this product is that it will mitigate the amount of bolt bounce, which in turn leads to a faster firing impulse. Using all tungsten weights, this buffer is quite heavy and works great with suppressed SBRs and pistols.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises