- 4.89" 9mm cold hammer forged barrel with bushing
- Steel frame with orange anodized and checkered grips
- Fiber optic front sight and adjustable HAJO rear sight
- (3) 17 round magazines with orange anodized basepads
- DA/SA trigger. Clean, crisp and short reset
- Ambiextrous safety
- Extended magazine release, orange anodized
- Weights 46.5 ounces and an overall length of 8.53"
Turning the Shadow 2 up a notch, the biggest addition on the Orange is a barrel bushing that increases slide-to-barrel fit, resulting in tighter groups. Not as obvious is a factory-tuned trigger with short reset and the hand-fitting of the slide and frame. With many of the same great features that have made the Shadow 2 dominant in USPSA Production Division, the Orange wears a set of signature grips, mag bases and mag release button to set it apart from the standard pistols. The Shadow 2’s swappable mag release has an adjustable, extended button with three settings to allow shooters to set it in the spot most comfortable for them. A hardy nitride finish coats the entire pistol, while the frame gets a layer of our hardy black polycoat. Thin aluminum grips have healthy checkering to match the fine front and backstrap checkering of the pistol itself. Sitting atop the slide are a set of target sights — fiber optic on front and a serrated, black HAJO rear (click adjustable for elevation, drift adjustable for windage).
For more info, visit CZ USA