- AR15 / AR10 Upper Receiver Parts
- Muzzle Devices
- CMT Tactical Z-Comp
- Choose between 5.56 and 30 Cal. option above
- 1.187" max diameter x 2.75" OAL.
- Nitride finish
- Full auto rated
- No porting on bottom side to reduce ground signature when fired from the prone position
- No porting on the center top side to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics/sights
- minimal side port holes minimizing side blast concussion
- Crush washer included
- Weight: (5.56 - 5.5 ozs.) (30 - 5.3 ozs.)
The CMT Tactical Z-Comp is a great option for anyone that needs to redirect the majority of muzzle blast forward. This device is made with port holes on the sides of the comp to help reduce recoil. There is no porting on either the bottom, or sides of this comp. Because there is no porting on the bottom debris will not be thrown into the air when shooting from the prone. The thought on keeping porting off the top, is not to obstruct sight picture and also to keep muzzle flash to a minimum. This device is made to be lightweight for the fairly large diameter design.
For more info, visit CMT