- The pictures above show the exact gun for sale
- Grade 2 hand Engraving by Wayne D’Angelo
- Hand stippled front strap
- Hand stippled main spring housing and magwell butt
- Bullet Proof Round Butt Magazine Well
- Bullet Proof Beavertail Grip Safety
- Bullet Proof Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# - 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull
- Bullet Proof Magazine Release
- Wilson Combat Black Cherry Slant Grips with Sterling Medallions
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- Battlesight rear with gold bead front sight
- Flush Cut Reverse Crown Barrel
- 5” Stainless Steel Slide NO FRONT COCKING SERRATIONS OR CARRY CUTS
- Fluted Barrel Chamber
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Ball Endmill Cuts
- Includes a very nice wooden display box
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Overall Length: 8.7 in.
- Sight Radius: 6.6 in.
- Height: 5.6 in.
- Width: 1.3 in.
This Wilson Combat Texas BBQ Special is no ordinary pistol. All of the engraving was done by Wayne D’Angelo and is truly beautiful. This pistol has a flush cut reverse crown barrel with a fluted chamber. As with all Wilson firearms, this pistol comes with a 1 inch shot group guarantee at 25 yards. The Black Cherry Slant Grips perfectly accent the craftsmanship that has been put into the making of the slide and frame. As we have all come to expect, this firearm has a very crisp and smooth 3.5-4.5 pound trigger pull. There are very few pistols that come hand stippled from Wilson, this being even more rare when it comes to the BBQ special model.
For more info, visit Wilson