- Naked slide. Script on the railed frame
- Black armor tuff finish on entire pistol, except barrel
- Fluted, semi polished 5" bushing barrel
- Extended magwell
- Black Cherry grips with Black medallions
- Fiber optic front sight
- Small back strap, medium length trigger shoe
- U notch adjustable rear sight
- Railed frame for attaching light/laser
- AMBI safety
- Double stack aluminum frame
- 3.5 to 4.5 lb. trigger weight
- 1911 style slide and trigger
- X pattern rear and forward serrations
- Flush Cut Reverse Crown, fluted barrel
- 5” stainless steel tri-top slide
- Two 18 round magazines
- Barrel length: 5"
- OAL: 8.7"
- Sight radius: 6.6"
- Height: 5.25"
- Width: 1.4"
- Weight empty: 32.4 oz.
- Weight loaded: 42.5 oz.
Wilson's EDC X9L is one of the most desired pistols on the market right now, and for very good reason. The slide is the same dimension as many 1911 government slides, and shares the same crisp trigger as the beloved 1911. The frame is slightly larger in width when compared to Wilson's 1911 pistols, but it is shorter front to back. The circumference of the grip is roughly the same as a standard 1911, making for a very comfy grip size. This double stack design allows you to fit 18 rounds into the extended magazine. The flush cut reverse crown 5" bushing barrel locks up nice and tight. If you have always wanted a 1911 pistol but you don't like the idea of being very limited by capacity, this is the choice for you!
For more info, visit Wilson