- For shorter wait times, you can take over the builds we currently have waiting!
- For specifics in regards to wait times and order options, call us at (720)-535-8313
- Black, od green, fde, gray, burnt bronze and federal brown
- White/black, BB/black, FDE/black, silver/black, silver/green, white/green, and oxidized Combat Tuff finishes
- Gray camo, green camo, tan camo, and tan Rhodesian camo
- American flag, Wilson Combat logo, tattered American Flag (silver/black)(BB,black)(FDE,black)
- FDE sniper veil camo, gray sniper veil camo and green sniper veil camo
- All custom finishes are only on the receivers page
- Small or large back straps
- Short, medium or long trigger pads
- Tritium, fiber optic or gold bead front sights
- U notch adjustable rear sight
- Light-rail or smooth frame
- Single or ambi safeties of different lengths
- Double stack frame
- 3.5 to 4.5 lb. trigger weight
- 1911 style slide
- X pattern rear and forward serrations
- Flush Cut Reverse Crown, fluted barrel
- 4” Stainless Steel Tri-Top Slide with External Extractor
- Satin or bead blasted barrel
- Two 15 round capacity magazines
- Barrel length: 4 in.
- OAL: 7.4 in.
- Sight radius: 5.6 in.
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Width: 1.4 in.
- Weight empty: 29.09 oz.
- Weight loaded: 35.04 oz.
Wilson's EDC X9 is one of the most desired pistols on the market right now for very good reason. The slide has the same dimension as many 1911 slides. The frame is slightly larger in width when compared to Wilson's 1911 pistols. This double stack design allows you to fit 15 rounds into the magazine while working with a very compact pistol. The flush cut reverse crown barrel looks great and allows for a 1911 style slide without a bushing. The EDC X9 has a phenomenal trigger just as you would expect from Wilson. If you have always wanted a 1911 pistol but you don't like the idea of being very limited by capacity, this is the choice for you!
For more info, visit Wilson