- Pictures are of the exact pistol for sale
- Black Armor Tuff finish on all parts
- Black Armor Tuff on barrel flutes
- Full De-Horn extreme Carry Melt on slide
- De-Horned slide removes all edges
- Naked slide, no markings
- Retro Wilson Combat logo on left side of the slide behind rear serrations
- Tritium front sight with orange outline
- Small back strap
- Black Cherry grips with Sterling silver medallions
- U notch adjustable rear sight
- Smooth, non-railed double stack frame
- Single sided safety
- Black, medium length trigger bow
- 3.5 to 4.5 lb. trigger weight
- 1911 style slide
- X pattern rear and forward serrations
- Flush Cut Reverse Crown, fluted 9mm barrel
- Fully supported recoil spring plug
- 4" tri-top slide
- Two 15 round capacity magazines
- Barrel length: 4 in.
- OAL: 7.4 in.
- Sight radius: 5.6 in.
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Width: 1.4 in.
- Weight empty: 29 oz.
- Weight loaded: 35 oz.
Wilson's EDC X9 is one of the most desired pistols on the market right now for very good reason. This particular pistol is a custom order, which had the slide melted to remove all of the sharp edges. The black fluting on the barrel adds some nice contrast, as do the black cherry grips and Sterling silver medallion.
The slide of the X9 is the same dimension as many compact 1911 slides and the frame is slightly larger in width when compared to Wilson's 1911 pistols. This double stack design allows you to fit 15 rounds into the magazine while working with a very compact pistol, essentially the size of a Glok 19. The flush cut reverse crown barrel looks great and allows for a 1911 style slide without a bushing. The EDC X9 has a phenomenal trigger just as you would expect from Wilson. The Combat Tuff finish hides any wear that you are going to create on your pistol. If you have always wanted a 1911 pistol but you don't like the idea of being very limited by capacity, this is the choice for you!
For more info, visit Wilson