- Picture shows silver barrel, but this barrel is Armor Tuff BLACK
- Precision made from 416R rifle grade steel
- Hand polished bore and feed ramps
- Precision crown, chamber, and gas port
- Button rifled with 1/10 Twist - 5/8x24 TPI
- Will most efficiently stabilize 147-220 grain bullets
- Chamber: .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Feed Ramps: M4 style
- Finish: Black Armor Tuff
- Gas Block Seat: .750" Diameter by .920" Length - (Dimpled)
- Gas System: Rifle-Length
- Length: 18"
- Rifling: 1:10, RH, Six Groove, Precision Button Rifling
- Weight: 43.36 oz.
The Wilson Combat Match Grade .308 Recon Tactical 18" barrel is made to very exacting tolerances. This barrel is made to preform very well when it comes to long distance shooting and fits perefctly on any high quality precision build. As with any of Wilson's products, time has been taken to refine the details that make a difference. The bore and feed ramps have been polished by a professional. The crown, chamber, and gas port have all been machined to perfection. The vast majority of projectiles will be stabilized by the 1/10 twist rate, thus why Wilson and so many other manufactures choose it.
Note-Wilson Combat .308 barrels are 100% compatible with any direct impingement, DPMS style SR-25/LR-308 style rifles. These barrels can also be used in “Armalite pattern” AR-10 .308 rifles but you must use a “DPMS” style bolt. The barrels are not compatible with DPMS G-2 rifles. If you are uncertain what pattern your receiver or rifle is, please consult with the manufacturer.
For more info, visit Wilson Combat