- Mil-Spec protocols with tighter tolerances
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 forgings
- Mil-spec Type III hard coat anodized
- M4 feed ramps
- Stripped - NO forward assist, NO dust cover
- Secure fit with most quality lower receivers
Wilson Combat's M4 Mil-Spec forged upper receivers are precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum forgings and hand prepped at their facility in Arkansas to ensure the highest quality upper receiver as possible. All Mil-Spec protocols are followed, except the tolerances are much more precise than Mil-Spec. The stripped upper utilizes M4 feed ramps, Picatinny top rail and a Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish. These receivers are the same ones used on the legendary Wilson Combat rifles.
For more info, visit Wilson Combat