- Parkerized finish and chrome lined internally
- All Mil-Spec parts, materials and protocols
- 'Full Auto' carrier profile for more mass
- Precision, shot peened bolt made of Carpenter No. 158 steel
- 4140 gun-quality, annealed, cold drawn steel, machined extractor
- 8620 steel carrier
- Drop in fit for any quality 5.56 case head based AR15 rifle
- The same BCG that are in Wilson Combat rifles
- 11.5 oz.
The Wilson Combat bolt carrier assembly is a premium, Mil-Spec, full auto bolt carrier assembly that will drop in to any quality AR15 receiver. All specs, materials and protocols of Mil-Spec are met with precision. The bolt is precision machined out of Carpenter No. 158 steel, shot peened for increased strength and then Parkerized. The extractor is made of gun-quality 4140, annealed, cold drawn steel. Per Mil-Spec, the carrier is 8629 steel which has been heat treated, chrome lined internally (including gas key) and Parkerized externally. All Wilson Combat BCGs are Magnetic Particle Inspected, batch High Pressure Tested and properly staked using Grade 8 fasteners to ensure the bolt carrier assembly is perfect.
Strong-Side Note - We recommend this BCG for full auto, suppressed fire, carbine/mid/pistol length gas systems on short barrel because of the added mass of the full auto profile.
For more info, visit Wilson Combat