- Match grade 14.7" 9mm fluted barrel, pinned/welded Q-Comp
- Billet-AR 7075 Aluminum upper and lower receivers
- Receivers are coated with black & silver Combat Tuff (worn look)
- Dedicated 9mm lower, uses Glock magazines
- Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. Rail
- Wilson Rogers Super-Stoc w/ Wilson BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip
- Wilson Tactical Trigger Unit
- Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing on upper and lower receivers
- Bolt locks back on an empty magazine
- Similar velocity compared to 357 Magnum in a 4" barrel
The Wilson Combat AR9 is made with billet 7075 hard coat anodized receivers that have been coated with Armor Tuff and distressed for durability and rugged looks. The lower is dedicated for 9mm use, don't get caught in the trap of using a conversion block for your 9mm lower, as the dedicated unit is much more reliable. The Q-COMP flash hider is pinned and welded to the match grade 14.7" barrel, bringing the overall length of the barrel to a legal 16". The Wilson TRIM rail, Super-Stoc, and BCM-Wilson Gunfighter grip all make this firearm very tough and durable while still keeping weight down. The Wilson TTU trigger is very beneficial when it comes to making precision shots at long distances or in close quarters. The bolt will lock back on an empty Glock magazine, keeping the manual of arms as close to an AR-15 platform rifle as possible.
- Overall Length: 31.25
- Weight Empty: 6lbs, 4oz.
For more info, visit WilsonCombat