- *Pics are of the exact pistol you will receive
- Includes BCM Mod 4B charging handle
- Billet 7075 Aluminum upper and lower receivers
- Dedicated 9mm lower, uses Glock magazines
- Threaded Muzzle (5/8 x 24) with thread protector
- Wilson Combat M-Lok hand guard
- Law Tactical side folding adapter
- Shockwave Blade arm brace
- Wilson 2 stage Tactical Trigger
- Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing on upper and lower receivers
- Armor Tuff black finish over anodizing
- Bolt locks back on an empty magazine
- Compatible with AR furniture and sights
- Overall length: 26"
- Folded length: 17.25"
- Trigger pull weight: 4.5 lb. 2-stage
- Twist rate: 1:10
The Wilson Combat AR9 is made with billet 7075 hard coat anodized/Armor Tuff receivers, with the lower being dedicated for 9mm use. Don't get caught in the trap of using a conversion block for your 9mm lower, as the dedicated unit is much more reliable. This AR9 pistol comes threaded with a thread protector. Make sure that the muzzle devices you pick out are threaded 9mm 5/8x24. The Wilson TRIM rail, blade, and BCM-Wilson Gunfighter grip all make this firearm very tough and durable while still keeping weight down. The Wilson TTU trigger is very beneficial when it comes to making precision shots at longer distances or in close quarters. The bolt of this firearm will lock back on and empty Glock magazine, keeping the manual of arms as close to an AR-15 platform rifle as possible.
For more info, visit Wilson Combat