- The pics on top of the Colorado flag are the actual pistol and barrel/mags for sale
- Stock photos from Wilson with white background
- Limited to 400 units total, across all calibers. This one is mid 300's.
- Calibers : 38 Super w/ extra 9mm barrel (2 fitted barrels with black fluting)
- Very few of the 400 units have a dual caliber setup
- Built as a 38 Super w/ extra 9mm barrel
- (2) 38 Super Magazines & (2) 9mm Magazines
- Full-Size Carbon Steel Frame with black Armor Tuff coating
- 30 LPI High Cut Checkered Front strap
- Bullet Proof Round Butt Magazine Well
- High-Grip Bullet Proof Beavertail Grip Safety
- Ambidextrous Bullet Proof Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# - 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Bullet Proof Magazine Release
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- Desert Ironwood Burl Grips with Sterling Silver Medallions
- Battlesight Rear Sight with Gold Bead Front Sight
- Flush Cut Reverse Crown Barrels
- Closed-End Support Plug with “40A” Engraved on Cap
- Fluted Chamber & Barrel with Black Flutes
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Front & Rear Cocking Serrations
- Ball Endmill Cuts
- Wilson Combat Logo Behind Left Rear Cocking Serrations
- 40th Anniversary Logo Behind Right Rear Cocking Serrations
- “Wilson Combat” on Right Side of Slide
- “40th Anniversary” over “1977-2017” on Left Side of Slide
- Serial # available upon request
- Comes with a soft range case, test targets, build sheet, dog tag, lock, bushing wrench and manual
- Calibers: 9mm & 38 Super barrels
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Sight Radius: 6.6"
- Height: 5.6"
- Width: 1.3"
- Weight Empty: 38.3 oz.
- Weight Loaded: 47.2 oz.
Wilson's 40th Anniversary 1911 commemorates 40 years of amazing pistol designs with a limited run of 400 units. This pistol has beautiful flush cut reverse crown barrels with black fluting and are easily swapped out so you can have both 9mm and 38 Super in the same package without the need for 2 pistols. As with all Wilson firearms, it comes with a 1" shot group guarantee at 25 yards. The Desert Ironwood grips perfectly accent the craftsmanship that has been put into the making of this hand gun. As we have all come to expect, this firearm has a very crisp and smooth 3.5-4.5 pound trigger pull. This particular setup was built with the collector and shooter in mind. On paper, this pistol was built as a 38 Super, which is the caliber of which the least are being made of the 3 available calibers. We added the extra barrel when ordering, which is a rare option on these and includes the black fluting and flush reverse crown on both.
For an extra special collector's set, add their Bernhardt Binnacle Watch.
For more information, visit Wilson Combat