Currently sold out. We have multiple pistols in all calibers coming. Call us to reserve one.
- Limited to 400 pistols total, across all calibers
- Available calibers : 9mm, 45 ACP & 38 Super
- Full-Size Carbon Steel Frame
- 30 LPI High Cut Checkered Frontstrap
- Bullet Proof Round Butt Magazine Well
- High-Grip Bullet Proof Beavertail Grip Safety
- Ambidextrous Bullet Proof Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# - 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Bullet Proof Magazine Release
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- Desert Ironwood Burl Grips with Sterling Silver Medallions
- Battlesight with Green Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Flush Cut Reverse Crown Barrel
- Closed End Support Plug with “40A” Engraved on Cap
- Fluted Chamber & Barrel with Black Flutes
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Front & Rear Cocking Serrations
- Ball Endmill Cuts
- Wilson Combat Logo Behind Left Rear Cocking Serrations
- 40th Anniversary Logo Behind Right Rear Cocking Serrations
- “Wilson Combat” on Right Side of Slide
- “40th Anniversary” over “1977-2017” on Left Side of Slide
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Overall Length: 8.7 in.
- Sight Radius: 6.6 in.
- Height: 5.6 in.
- Width: 1.3 in.
- Weight Empty: 38.3 oz.
- Weight Loaded: 47.2 oz.
Wilson's 40th Anniversary 9mm 1911 commemorates 40 years of amazing pistol designs. This pistol has a beautiful flush cut reverse crown barrel with black fluting. As with all Wilson firearms, this pistol comes with a 1 inch shot group guarantee at 25 yards. The Desert Ironwood perfectly accent the craftsmanship that has been put into the making of this hand gun. As we have all come to expect, this firearm has a very crisp and smooth 3.5-4.5 pound trigger pull. There are only going to be 400 40th anniversary pistols made making this a very limited run.