- Second focal plane design
- Extra low dispersion glass lenses
- Proprietary coatings increase light transmission
- Illuminated reticle for low light shooting
- Single piece tube construction
- O-ring seals keep water out
- Aircraft grade construction
- Shockproof design
- Hard anodized finish
- Capped turrets
- Magnification: 5-25
- Reticle: EBR-4 MOA
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Adjustment Graduation: 0.25 MOA
- Travel per rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation adjustment: 75 MOA
- Max Windage adjustment: 35 MOA
- Length: 16 in.
- Weight: 31.2 oz.
The new and updated Vortex Viper PST offers the shooter the capability to shoot very quickly when in close quarters situations or very precisely at long range. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
For more info, visit Vortex