- Variable power of 3-15x
- G4 BDC reticle MOA
- Parallax : 20 yds. to infinity
- Objective lens diameter : 42mm
- Eye relief : 3.8" / Field of view : 35.8 - 7.1' at 100 yds.
- 1" tube / Capped turrets
- Adjustment graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel per rotation 15 MOA
- Max elevation adjustment : 55 MOA
- Max windage adjustment : 55 MOA
- Length : 13.5"
- Weight : 16.5 oz.
- Second focal plane
- Subtensions are only valid at max. magnification
The Vortex HD LH 3-15x42 Optic features a 1 inch tube and their G4 BDC reticle. This reticle is very simple yet very effective for many of the purposes that we commonly use our optic for. This is a parallaxing optic that you can easily set up for your own desires, it has a side parallax adjustment. The objective lens is 42 inches which offers a wide field of view. The glass used is high density which helps to allow for good light transmission through the optic. The graduation for both windage and elevation is 1/4 MOA meaning that at 100 yds. your reticle will move approximately a 1/4 inch per individual click. This is an ideal scope choice for many different styles of hunting and target engagements from close to medium ranges.
For more info, visit Vortex Optics