- These AMGs have the newest updated EBR-7B FFP reticle
- Choose desired reticle above
- ALO alignment process
- Apochromatic objective lens
- Optically indexed lenses (HD)
- Full multi-coatings
- Plasma tech application process
- Glass etched reticle
- 30 mm tube size
- Single piece tube design
- Water and fog proofing
- Shock proof quality
- Hard anodized aluminium construction
- ArmorTek coating
- Locking illumination settings
- L-Tec turrets and zero stop
- Magnification: 6-24
- Objective: 50 mm
- Eye relief: 3.6 in.
- FOV: 20.4-5.1 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment graduation: 0.25 MOA or 0.1 MRAD
- Travel per rotation: 25 MOA or 10 MRAD
- Max elevation adjustment: 71 MOA or 27.5 MRAD
- Max windage adjustment: 34 MOA or 10 MRAD
- Parallax setting: 25 to ∞
- Length: 15.2 in.
- Weight: 28.8 oz.
Vortex has used modern alignment and machining techniques to provide a lightweight scope with a 50mm objective and 30mm tube that can produce extremely high image quality. Vortex's automated laser optical alignment process (ALO) allows for almost perfectly aligned lenses. High density extra low dispersion glass delivers great resolution and color fidelity. APO lenses correct for color across the entire visual spectrum. The front focal plane reticle allows for your sub-tensions to remain the same no matter the magnification you are on. The reticle will grow larger as you turn up the magnification. Vortex's L-Tec turrets make accidental adjustment almost impossible. As you would expect this optic is made from a singular tube providing rigidity. Since the reticle is etched into the glass you can illuminate it when you need to. This optic is hard anodized and ArmorTek coated for optimal durability. By design and and due to the impressive strength of almost every component, the AMG is very shock resistant. When you need it you can rest easy knowing that this scope is both water and fog proof.
For more info, visit Vortex