- Daylight visible, 2 MOA sized dot with 10 illumination settings
- Multiple anti-reflective coatings for reduced glare
- Nitrogen gas purged delivers fogproof and waterproof characteristics
- 2 lowest settings are night vision compatible
- Objective lense diameter of 22mm
At home mounted on anything from a pistol to a rifle, the Vortex Optics SPARC II delivers high end performance without the high end price. The daylight visible, 2 MOA red dot can also be seen through night vision using the lowest 2 settings, making the SPARC II adaptable to any scenario. Weighing in at less than 6 ounces and having a length of 3", this red dot is very compact and leave splenty of room for back up iron sights and/or magnifiers.
Unlimited Lifetime VIP Warranty! Vortex will repair or replace your optic in the event it becomes damaged or defective. Fully transferable, no warranty cards to fill out, no need for a receipt.
Recoil Magazine recently reviewed the Vortex Sparc II and deemed it "The Red Dot that Would Not Die". Click link to see the review...http://www.recoilweb.com/vortex-sparc-ii-the-dot-that-would-not-die-67267.html
For more info, visit Vortex Optics