- For 308/SR25 platforms
- Properly staked gas key per Mil-Spec
- Chrome finished firing pin
- Mil-Spec cam pin, firing pin and retaining pin
- Bolt is constructed from 9310 alloy
- MPI and HP tested for quality
- Bolt is nickel boron coated
- Dual black o rings installed
- Carrier is constructed from grade 5 Titanium
- Ion bond DLC carrier finish
- Weight: 12 oz.
V Seven's complete 308 BCG includes some of the best finishes and materials money can buy. To start the carrier is made from grade 5 Titanium, a very premium material that is very lightweight. The bolt is made from 9310 alloy a material that is commonly used to construct race car engines. For quality assurance the bolt has been MPI and HP tested. The bolt has been nickel boron coated to reduce friction and in many cases even increase reliability.
For more info, visit V Seven