- Cold Rolled Forged for extra strength
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Type III hardcoat anodized & surface coated in Black KG2400
- 6 position - Mil-Spec diameter
- Weighs 3.6 ounces
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty
V SEVEN's lightweight carbine buffer tube is right at home on any AR platform build. The lightweight, rigid buffer tube is made from cold rolled, forged 7075-T6 aluminum and is Type III hard coat anodized before it is coated with Black KG2400 to provide and extra layer of protection without affecting tolerances. The lightening cuts on this Mil-Spec buffer tube not only look great, but provide for even more weight savings.
Always lube the buffer tube and castle nut when installing onto your rifle.
For more info, visit V SEVEN