- Strongest buffer tube on the market
- Made from 416 stainless steel alloy
- 308 SR25/AR10
- Extended length AR15 buffer tube
- Black Nitride finish
- 9 position - Mil-Spec diameter
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 10.8 oz.
V Seven's heavy A5 carbine buffer tube is a great addition on any AR platform build where weight balance and recoil are concerns. The added weight of the 416 steel Mil-Spec buffer tube is perfect for shooters that wish to put more weight in the back of their rifle or soak up some energy from the hotter AR platform calibers. 3 Gun & active carbine shooters will appreciate the solid construction and extra heft to move the weight bias rearward. The black nitride coating will stand up to any environment and look good on any AR platform rifle.
**Note: Always grease the buffer tube and castle nut when installing onto your rifle.
For more info, visit V SEVEN