Strong-Side Tactical is a proud Distributor for V SEVEN Weapon Systems products
- Combo pack includes a castle nut & QD end plate
- Castle nut is made from a super aluminum alloy, physically built to Mil-Spec & weighs 6.7 grams
- The QD end plate is made from 7075 T6 aluminum & weighs 5.5 grams
- Over 60% lighter than Mil-Spec steel parts
- Both parts are Type III hard coat anodized for a deep black finish
- Made in the USA
- LIFETIME Warranty
V SEVEN's lightweght castle nut & QD end plate not only look fantastic, but also help to put your rifle on a diet. These 2 parts are more than 60% lighter than their Mil-Spec counterparts, lightening your rifle by almost 8 ounces. The deep black finish and beveled edges make for a great look as well, to go along with your other premium parts.
We've always found it annoying to have a nice black finish on a receiver set and buffer tube, only to have a grayish/worn looking castle nut & receiver plate. This great looking set fixes that problem and sheds a good amount of weight at the same time.
** Recommended torque for the castle nut is 25lbs. **
For more information on this item, visit V SEVEN Weapon Systems