- Combo pack includes a castle nut & QD end plate
- Castle nut is made from a super aluminum alloy
- The QD end plate is made from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Over 60% lighter than Mil-Spec steel parts
- Both parts are Type III hard coat anodized for a deep black finish
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Weight: 12.2 grams
V Seven's lightweight castle nut & QD end plate not only look fantastic, but also help to put your rifle on a diet. These 2 parts are more than 60% lighter than their Mil-Spec counterparts, lightening your rifle by almost 8 ounces. The deep black finish and beveled edges make for a great look as well, to go along with your other premium parts.
We've always found it annoying to have a nice black finish on a receiver set and buffer tube, only to have a grayish/worn looking castle nut & receiver plate. This great looking set fixes that problem and sheds a good amount of weight at the same time.
Recommended torque for the castle nut is 25 lbs.
For more info, visit V Seven