- Billet 7075 T6 construction
- Type III hardcoat anodized
- Weight : 6 oz.
- V Seven laser engraved logo
- Lightening cuts throughout upper
- Slick side design (no forward assist)
- Works w/ any Mil-Spec and most billet lower receivers
- Minimized brass deflector
The V SEVEN 7075 Enlightened AR-15 Upper Receiver made of 7075 T6 Aluminium, which is a proven upper receiver material. This product is type III hardcoat anodized which for many decades has been proven to be a very rugged and durable coating. V Seven laser engraved this upper to do something very aesthetically different as compared to roll markings. Lightening cuts are placing in very specific places to shed even more weight off of this already very light receiver. The slick design also helps to delete some weight from this receiver, while at the same time removing a piece of the upper that certain individuals never use. You can use this upper in accordance with any Mil-Spec lower receiver. If you want to try something that is entirely different, and new to the industry give this upper a shot!
For more info, visit V SEVEN