- Billet 2055 Lithium Aluminium alloy construction
- Type III hard coat anodized
- V Seven laser engraved logo
- Lightening cuts
- Slick design (no forward assist)
- Works with any Mil-Spec lower receiver
- Smaller than standard brass deflector
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
The V Seven LI-AL 2055 upper receiver is stronger, lighter, and more rigid than comparable 7075, or 6061 receivers. This product is type III hardcoat anodized which for many decades has been proven to be a very rugged and durable coating. V Seven laser engraved this upper to do something very aesthetically different as compared to roll markings. Lightening cuts are placing in very specific places to shed even more weight off of this already very light receiver. The slick design also helps to delete some weight from this receiver, while at the same time removing a piece of the upper that certain individuals never use. You can use this upper in accordance with any Mil-Spec lower receiver. If you want to try something that is entirely different, and new to the industry give this upper a shot!
For more info, visit V SEVEN