- Choose from 308/A5 Tube or AR15 carbine tube above
- AR15 version has 11 positions
- AR10/A5 version has 13 positions
- Mil-Spec diameter
- Made from 2055 Lithium/Aluminum
- Chamfered flats
- Detent lock
- Three drain holes
- Type III anodized
- Teflon coated internal and external tube surfaces
- Made in the United States with a lifetime warranty
- Weight: AR15- 3.2 oz. AR10/A5- 3.7 oz.
The V Seven Carbine Buffer Tube is made from a very impressive Aluminium alloy. This material being 2055, the strongest Aluminium alloy being utilized for firearm components. This buffer tube has many different positions, almost double Mil-Spec. This part is type III anodized to protect from corrosion. V Seven added a detent lock to this tube, this helps resolve the issue of your detent and spring ever jamming up your gun. If you want to reduce the weight of your carbine, this is a great place to start.
*DO NOT INSTALL DRY; BE SURE TO OIL THREADS OF BUFFER TUBE & CASTLE NUT
For more info, visit V Seven