- Offset port on the right side to mitigate lateral shift
- Dimpled to drill out a port if offset port is not preferred or for pinning to barrel
- Black Melonite finish
- 1/2x28 threads - 2.67" long
- Fluted to decrease mass
- Includes crush washer & instructions
- Made from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- Weight: 3.38 oz.
SureFire's ProComp 556 muzzle brake is a patented device that will reduce recoil and muzzle rise for faster follow-up shots and comfortable shooting. The combination of ports and side brakes, the ProComp does an excellent job of redirecting muzzle gasses. The side port helps to mitigate lateral shifting and the other blind hole can be drilled out to fine tune the gas flow for your particular setup.
For more info, visit Surefire