- Cross Machine & Tool Billet upper receiver without forward assist
- Faxon 20" .308 Win. 1/10 TPI melonite barrel
- Fail Zero .308 Nickel Boron BCG
- V Seven port door and port door rod
- BCM Mod. 4 7.62 charging handle
- Midwest Industries 3 port muzzle brake
- Midwest Industries 12" M-LOK hand-guard
- This upper has been test fired with 20 rounds for function
This Strong-Side complete upper assembly is made to be a relatively lightweight precision style upper. The billet CMT upper receiver has no forward assist like many billet uppers today. It is also type III hard-coat anodized. Both the Faxon Firearms 20 in. barrel and the Fail Zero BCG make for a fantastic combination of quality parts. Aesthetically its hard to beat the V Seven aluminium port door. Clearance of malfunctions, or charging this upper is made easier by the BCM mod. 4 charging handle. The Midwest hand-guard helps to reduce weight and also gives you the option to use a sling at 4 different points. Finally the Midwest 3 port brake helps to reduce recoil and helps to recover sight picture from shot to shot.
If you have a different idea of what your upper receiver should look like, give us a shout on the phone or via our Contact Page and we'll get you a quote for the exact full-custom upper assembly you want. Everything from custom colors to engraving and parts, we can get you squared away with the perfect setup.
* Actual receiver shown in pictures, compatible with most DPMS style billet or forged lowers