- Wilson black Armor Tuff forged upper with forward assist
- Midwest 12.3" Gen3 M-LOK hand-guard
- Midwest hand-guard has 4 QD attachment points
- Strong Side Tactical 16" 300BLK fluted melonite barrel
- SLR fixed, set screw gas block
- Wilson Combat M16 profile BCG
- Wilson Combat port door, marked "300BLK"
- Surefire 7.62 Procomp muzzle device
- Pistol length gas system for ultimate reliability with any ammo
This Strong-Side Tactical Complete Upper Assembly is set up with a pistol length gas system so you can shoot the widest variety of loads possible. The upper that is used is a Wilson Combat Armor Tuff forged receiver, which is one of the finest milspec receivers out there. The Midwest handguard is modular and will accept any M-LOK accessories while maintaining a light weight and comfortable profile. You can attach a sling via QD in two separate points on this hand guard on either side. The barrel used is made for Strong Side Tactical and is fluted to reduce weight and increase surface area.
If you have a different idea of what your upper receiver should look like, give us a shout on the phone or via our Contact Page and we'll get you a quote for the exact full-custom upper assembly you want. Everything from custom colors to engraving and parts, we can get you squared away to get the perfect setup.
*Actual receiver shown in pictures, compatible with billet or forged lowers