- Wilson Billet FDE slick side upper receiver
- Surefire 5.56 Procomp
- Stretch Precision Melonite barrel
- 1/8 Twist- .223 Wylde chamber
- Stretched/intermediate gas system
- Wilson set screw gas block
- Wilson bolt carrier group
- V Seven limited run FDE port door
- Midwest industries 12.3" hand guard
- BCM Mod 4 charging handle
This Strong-Side Tactical Complete Upper Assembly is made with some of the finest AR-15 parts around. The Wilson upper receiver is Armor Tuff coated FDE and has no forward assist. This receiver is paired with an AR15 profile BCG, also made by Wilson Combat. This pairing makes for a very durable and reliable platform. V Seven's FDE port door was only made for a short time before being discontinued. The Stretch barrel, along with the Midwest free float hand guard make for a very accurate combination. The chamber of the Stretch barrel will accept both 5.56 and .223, while the 1/8 twist rate will stabilize a wide variety of ammunition.
If you have a different idea of what your upper receiver should look like, give us a shout on the phone or via our Contact Page and we'll get you a quote for the exact full-custom upper assembly you want. Everything from custom colors to engraving and parts, we can get you squared away to get the perfect setup.
*Actual receiver shown in pictures, compatible with billet or forged lowers