- Gray cerakoted Stretch 16" fluted barrel (.223 Wylde)
- JP MKIII-RC 12.5" hand-guard
- Wilson Billet Armor Tuff gray upper receiver
- Surefire Procomp
- VLTOR charging handle
- Wilson Combat semi-auto BCG
- Wilson Combat 5.56 port door
- Stainless gas tube
- Clamp on gas block
- This upper has been test fired with 20 rounds for function
This Strong-Side Tactical upper receiver is build for competition shooters by competition shooters. This upper receiver is made to be as reliable and flat shooting as possible. The Procomp in accordance with the stretched gas system make for a very soft shooting platform. The enlarged VLTOR charging handle makes clearing any possible malfunctions easier over a Mil-Spec handle. If you want a custom upper that is made for competition and with reliable parts this is no doubt a great option for you.
If you have a different idea of what your upper receiver should look like, give us a shout on the phone or via our Contact Page and we'll get you a quote for the exact full-custom upper assembly you want. Everything from custom colors to engraving and parts, we can get you squared away to get the perfect setup.
*Actual receiver shown in pictures, compatible with billet or forged lowers