- 8.75" barrel
- Weight : 17 oz.
- Hand lapped bore and match chamber
- Melonite treated inside and out
- Button rifled - 1:8 twist
- Concrentric muzzle threading
- Nitride gas tube with roll pin included
- Custom barrel profile - 8 sided fluting
- Flat spot for a set screw gas block and 1" gas block journal
- Made by McGowen for Strong Side Tactical
- Caliber - 300BLK
- Length - 8.75"
- Weight - 17 oz
- Twist - 1:8
- Gas Block OD - .750"
- Gas Length - Pistol (Black nitride tube included)
- Rifling - Button rifled & lead lapped
- Profile - Custom w/ 8 sided straight flutes
- Finish - Melonite
- Material - 416R Stainless Steel
This barrel is intended for use with pistols or registered SBRs
You are responsible for knowing and following all NFA guidelines
All NFA rules apply
No gas blocks over 1" long
Strong-Side Tactical is now offering a premier, custom barrel that is chambered in 300BLK and made to be the foundation of a very accurate rifle. These barrels are hand lapped, which is proven to aid in accuracy, reduce barrel break-in, reduce carbon & copper buildup and is the standard when it comes to precision barrels. The Melonite treatment lowers the coefficient of friction and extends barrel life over other bore coatings. The 1:8 twist will stabilize a wide variety of different bullet weights very well, from supersonic to subsonic. Concentric muzzle threading is very important for use with a suppressor and you shouldn't settle for cheap imitations that have horrible POI shifts. Our custom barrel profile includes a pistol length gas system which will reliably cycle a wide variety of 300 Blackout ammunition used with or without a suppressor. The 8 sided fluting helps to reduce weight and increase surface area to help with cooling. A 1" long gas block journal was used to increase the fluting area to lighten the barrel even further, with the flutes extending up the chamber for a unique look. Most people won't want to run an A2 gas block front sight on an 8.75" 300BLK....