- 8.75" barrel
- Weight : 17 oz.
- Hand lapped bore and match chamber
- Melonite treated inside and out
- Button rifled - 1:8 twist
- Concrentric muzzle threading
- Nitride gas tube with roll pin included
- Custom barrel profile - 8 sided fluting
- Flat spot for a set screw gas block and 1" gas block journal
- Made by McGowen for Strong Side Tactical
Strong-Side Tactical is now offering a premier, custom barrel that is chambered in 300BLK and made to be the foundation of a very accurate rifle. These barrels are hand lapped, which is proven to aid in accuracy, reduce barrel break-in, reduce carbon & copper buildup and is the standard when it comes to precision barrels. The Melonite treatment lowers the coefficient of friction and extends barrel life over other bore coatings. The 1:8 twist will stabilize a wide variety of different bullet weights very well, from supersonic to subsonic. Concentric muzzle threading is very important for use with a suppressor and you shouldn't settle for cheap imitations that have horrible POI shifts. Our custom barrel profile includes a pistol length gas system which will reliably cycle a wide variety of 300 Blackout ammunition used with or without a suppressor. The 8 sided fluting helps to reduce weight and increase surface area to help with cooling. A 1" long gas block journal was used to increase the fluting area to lighten the barrel even further, with the flutes extending up the chamber for a unique look. Most people won't want to run an A2 gas block front sight on an 8.75" 300BLK....
- Caliber - 300BLK
- Length - 8.75"
- Weight - 17 oz
- Twist - 1:8
- Gas Block OD - .750"
- Gas Length - Pistol (Black nitride tube included)
- Rifling - Button rifled & lead lapped
- Profile - Custom w/ 8 sided straight flutes
- Finish - Melonite
- Material - 416R Stainless Steel
** This barrel is intended for use with pistols or registered SBRs **
** You are responsible for knowing and following all NFA guide-lines **
** All NFA rules apply **
* No gas blocks over 1" long *