- Used by Strong-Side Tactical sponsored shooters
- New one inch gas block channel
- Set screw or clamp on gas blocks can be used
- Includes black nitride gas tube
- Matte bead blasted finish
- Straight flutes
- 223 Wylde chamber
- 1/8 twist rate, button rifled
- Intermediate length gas system
- Machined from 416R stainless steel
- Hand lapped
- M4 style feed ramps
- Guaranteed sub MOA accuracy at 100 yds. with match ammo
- Length: 16 in.
- Weight: 28.8 oz.
The Stretch 16 Barrel is highly regarded by shooters around the country. This barrel was designed to have traits that collectively, very few other barrels have. The 223 Wylde chamber maintains the accuracy of a 223 Remington chamber and the strength of a 5.56 NATO. You can shoot both 5.56 and 223 Remington ammo out of this barrel without issue. The Wylde is regarded as the most accurate and strong chamber when choosing between the three. The 1/8 twist rate is inherently a superior twist rate when it comes down to stabilizing a wide variety of projectiles. The button rifled bore does not require a break in period, all lapping is taken care of by McGowen. The stretched gas system is one of the most notable traits of this barrel. The gas length is approximately 2" longer than a mid length system and 1.5" shorter than a rifle. The intermediate gas system does a great job of reducing pressure throughout your operating system. This barrel looks great and will last for a long period of time. If you want the ideal barrel for competition, the Stretch has all the features that you will ever need.
For more info, visit Stretch