- Machined from 7075 billet Aluminium
- Mil-Spec dimensions
- Type III hardcoat anodized
- Includes port door
- Includes trigger reset adjustment screws
- Includes upper tension adjusting screws
- QD sling points on rear of receivers
- Black billet shell deflector (can be changed for different colors)
- Weight: 16.1 oz.
This SLR lightweight set is made of 7075 T6 aluminum. Unlike most 7075 receivers, these are made from a solid chunk of billet meaning that it is cut not from a forging, but a block of Aluminum. SLR removed a good deal of material without giving up strength. This set is type III hard-coat anodized, the same process as any true Mil-Spec receiver. Instead of only having the option to mount a sling to your hand-guard, stock, or end-plate, you can now mount your sling directly to this receiver. SLR has roll marked their logo into receiver which helps to set it apart from everything else.
For more info, visit SLR