- Made from stellite & stainless steel
- Cerakoted body
- Fully welded baffles
- Modular features
- Full auto rated
- Includes multi-tool spanner wrench
- Includes Trifecta RS flash hider mount
- Includes Saker ASR multi-tool
- Warrantied down to 7” barrels for 5.56mm NATO!
- Length: 5.46 in. - 6.42 in.
- Diameter: 1.50 in.
- Caliber: 5.56
- Weight: 14.2 oz.
The SilencerCo Saker ASR 5.56 is full auto rated and has a very impressive lifetime. SilencerCo makes this suppressor from both stellite and stainless steel. Stellite being a very premium material when it comes to suppressor parts. The cerakote finish is very heat resistant and will not just burn off like other coating would. You can move this suppressor from gun to gun because of the ASR attachment system. The Saker can handle extended full auto shooting and is made to be shot through often. If you have an SBR or pistols, this is one of the few silencers that is warrantied down to 7 in. 5.56 platforms.
For more info, visit SilencerCo