- Very lightweight
- Includes Anchor brake
- Reduces felt recoil by 20%–50% depending on caliber
- Enables repeatable, precise shot placement
- Features fully welded, hardened, tool grade stainless steel bafﬂes
- Compatible with direct thread and fast attach ASR mounts
- Compatible with Omega and Hybrid mounts
- Does not include mounts
- Calibers: 5.56mm - .338 LM
- Muzzle Average in dB: (7.62mm: 133.0) (300 WM: 134.2) (338 LM: 136.6)
- Weight: 22.0 oz.
- Length 10.0 in.
- Diameter: 1.82 in.
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminium
The SilencerCo Harvester Big Bore 338 Suppressor is a great precision or hunting silencer. The baffle stack is welded very precisely so as to allow for very repeatable shots with minimal POI shift. The stainless steel baffles are hardened from tool steel allowing for a very long suppressor life. You can use SilencerCo ASR, Hybrid, or Omega mounts depending on your preference giving you a good variety of options. If you are growing tired of carrying around your heavy loud rifle can, you should give the Harvester a try.
For more info, visit SilencerCo