- Sights found on Sig Sauer Legion pistols
- Three tritium H3 inserts
- 3 dot design for quick, accurate shots
- Provides excellent sight picture, day or night
- No. 6 green front sight w/ single tritium H3 insert
- No. 8 rear sight, square notch w/ dual tritium H3 inserts
**For P220, P226, P227, P229, or P320 chambered in .40 S&W or .45 ACP.
If you have a P226, P229, or P320 in 9mm or .357 SIG, see the Sig SOX10003. **
The Sig Sauer X-Ray Tritium H3 night sights are most commonly seen on Sig's Legion Series of pistols and provide a great sight picture during different lightening conditions. The green front sight is fast to re-acquire in the daylight and also manageable to track during recoil. At night, the three Tritium inserts glow so that you can make accurate shots in the dark. There are many sights that work great in the day, and many that work well at night, but don't settle for "either". The Sig X-Ray night sights deliver a fantastic sight that will outperform any other sight for your Sig pistol.
If you want these sights for a Sig pistol you're buying from us, we'll waive the install fee
For more info, visit Sig Sauer