- 3 MOA red dot size
- Accepts common CR2032 batteries
- Batteries mount from the side
- CNC machined aircraft grade Aluminium housing
- Submersible up to 1 meter
- Includes 1913 compatible low-rise mount
- Includes QD co-witness mount
- Features MOTAC a motion sensor for on/off
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye relief: unlimited
- Elevation adjustment: 100 MOA
- Windage adjustment: 100 MOA
- Illumination settings: 9 day, 2 NV
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Length: 2.4 in.
- Width: 1.1 in.
- Height: 1.65 in.
The Sig Sauer Romeo 3 Reflex Sight is designed to be rugged and also very lightweight. Reflex optics offer many benefits that larger red dots cannot. Not having a large optic housing blocking your field allows for your target transitions to take place with ease. Due to the lightweight construction of this optic the added weight to your rifle can be even less than certain iron sights. The battery life off this optic is extended because of the MOTAC technology that automatically powers your optic on and off. Included is a low-rise mount that will directly attach to picatinny rail. This optic is the perfect option for any lightweight carbine.
For more info, visit Sig Sauer