- 12 micron pixel size high definition picture
- Electronic zoom from 1x to 2x
- Uses temperature levels to provide sight picture
- Functions similar to a reflex sight
- Five default reticles
- You have the ability to change, or upload reticles
- You can take pictures with the Echo 1
- LCD display for white hot, or black hot
- Works during the day or at night
- You have the ability to use backup sights using the Romeo1 adapter plate
- Includes top mounted peep sight
- Thermal detection exceeds 1,000 yards
- Targeting range exceeds 300 yards
- Eye relief : unlimited
- Field of view : 3.7° x 4.7°
- Frame rate : 30 Hz
- Run time : Approx. 8 run time
- Color/contrast settings : 8
- Close focus distance : 1 meter
- Spectral response : 7-14 um
- Digital adjustment range : 100 MOA
- Length : 4.3"
- Width : 2.6"
- Height : 2.7"
- Weight : 14.7 oz.
The Sig Sauer Echo 1 Thermal Optic is one of the most versatile high quality optics you will be able to find for the money. The 12 micron pixel size makes for a high definition picture and allows you to shoot targets at extended distances if you need to. Since this optic is designed to be in line with reflex fast acquisition optics your magnification is adjustable from 1x to 2x. There are five default reticles to choose from. If you don't desire to use any of these you can download your own for your specific needs. If you find yourself wanting to use backup sights in accordance with this optic Sig thought of it and you can mount various sights. Weather you hunt at night or not this optic is a great addition to any rifle.
For more info, visit Sig Sauer