- Includes Adapters for Sig P227, P220, P226, P229, P320, 1911, Glock Standard Frame, Glock MOS, S&W M&P, S&W CORE, Springfield XD, HK P2000, CZ 75
- 5 daytime and 2 NV settings
- 3 MOA red dot
- Works with CR1632 batteries
- Tested to maintain its zero at over 10,000 rounds 45 ACP ammo
- Powers up with motion sensor
- Objective: 30 mm
- Elevation adjustment: +/- 50 MOA
- Windage adjustment: +/- 50 MOA
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
The Sig Sauer Romeo 1 Red Dot Optic offers up many very desirable features for the price point. This optic is setup to auto shut off after being set down for approximately 3 minutes. Any sort of motion will turn the illumination back on. You can choose from different handgun plates to allow you to attach this optic to your pistol. The Romeo 1 has been tested to withstand up to 10,000 rounds of 45 ACP on a standard pistol. Since it is very commonly available, Sig build this optic to accept the CR1632 battery. There are five daytime settings, there are also two night vision settings. This optic competes with many other optics at higher price points and is certainly worth looking into.
For more info, visit Sig