- Minimizes carrier tilt
- Reduces friction in upper receiver
- Forward assist serrations
- Case hardened 9310 black nitride bolt
- Carrier: Billet machined, case hardened, 8620 steel, black nitride
- The 4130 gas key is staked per mil-spec
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
The Radian Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group has been designed to minimize carrier tilt. Radian relocated key bearing surfaces when designing this BCG to reduce friction between the upper and carrier. Both the bolt and carrier are black nitride treated so as to hold up to a massive amount of shooting. All materials used are of very high quality and are sure to last. If you have a forward assist this carrier has the serrations for it, if not it won't affect function.
For more info, visit Radian Weapons