- ** Add a Vltor/QC10 medium latch charging handle above for $44 **
- Mil-Spec correct, thick walled upper receiver
- The rigid upper receiver will increase reliability and accuracy
- Extends the life of compatible component
- Reduced port size for pistol caliber cases
The Quarter Circle 10 upper receiver is a thicker walled version of a forged Mil-Spec receiver. Since Vltor manufactures this upper in the manner they do, it is inherently more accurate when compared to a Mil-Spec upper receiver. This is a great option for anyone that is interested in building or improving upon their pistol caliber carbine. Any standard AR15 upper will work for a pistol caliber build, but we recommend using pistol specific parts when possible.
For more info, visit QuarterCircle10